Windows Embedded is Microsoft\’s operating system for a variety of Embedded Systems or embedded systems and is independent of the Windows desktop and server version. Built-in systems can include a variety of portable devices such as Personal Digital Assistant or PDA, various players, game consoles, smartphones, digital cameras and more. Windows has several versions, the most widely used version of which is Windows Embedded Compact, known up to version 5 as Windows CE, renamed to Windows Embedded CE in version 6, then version 7.
Features of Windows Embedded Compact :
– Supports the latest mobile CPU technologies and architectures such as SuperH, ARM, Intel x86 and MIPS
– Support for latest Bluetooth version
– Supports the latest Wi-Fi standards
– Full and professional touchscreen features
– Optimized for low-memory devices
– Programming capability for this operating system with Visual Studio
Windows Embedded Compact Operating Tips :
– The contracted version is the original version of Microsoft and is provided without the slightest manipulation.
– Version 2013 is the latest version of this operating system, and the contracted version is integrated with the latest update released until the release date, February 2015 or Update 14.
: Minimum hardware requirements
100GB of available hard disk space
(1.6GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended)
2GB of RAM
5400RPM hard drive
DirectX 9-capable video card running at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
Supported operating systems
Windows 7 (x86-based and x64-based) and any available service packs
Windows 8 (x86-based and x64-based) and any available service packs
Windows 8.1 (x86-based and x64-based) and any available service packs
Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64-based) and any available service packs
Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64-based) and any available service packs
: Minimum software requirements
Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, Professional edition or higher
Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, Professional edition or higher
Application Builder for Windows Embedded Compact 2013
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Prerequisites to host a virtual test device
: To host a virtual test device, your IDE must meet the following additional requirements
At least 4 GB of RAM. If you want to run several virtual machines, you will need additional RAM
15GB free hard drive space for each virtual machine
– A TCP / IP network connection with access to a DHCP server. Because the virtual machine uses a virtual Ethernet switch, you can use any physical interface for this connection
If you want to run Client Hyper-V on a computer running Windows 8, the computer must have a 64-bit processor that supports Second Level Address Translation – SLAT
Before installing new updates, installers will be reviewed and downloaded; use the serial in the text file to install the Compact version.
Use cracks here to activate the Standard version.
Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1, 7601.24411 AIO 4in1 April 9, 2019 x86
Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1, 7601.24411 AIO 4in1 April 9, 2019 x64
Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 2013 Update February 2017 MSDN
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir