Lucion FileConvert is a useful software to convert scanned documents to standard and searchable pdf files. Some older organizations, such as companies with traditional organizational structures, still use the computer to scan documents and archives. As you know scanned documents are images that cannot be searched, you cannot select text from within and use other software. They have poor readability, high volume, and other related problems. What good would it be if these documents were stored in standard pdf files and we could search within them, copy the text and other custom tasks.
Lucion FileConvert is offered for exactly this purpose. You can give your program a folder containing the scanned files to batch convert them to standard PDF documents. Since this program intelligently extracts texts from scanned images through OCR technology, it takes a bit of time but the results are satisfactory. The final pdf files are as small as digital books and have standard features such as searchability, text selectivity, line highlighting, and more. The program is able to automatically search for the specified path and identify and convert files that need conversion.
Features and Features of Lucion FileConvert:
- Batch convert scanned documents to pdf files
- Search and select text in the final files
- Ability to use network scanners
- Automatically search for specified paths and automatically convert documents
- Simple and step-by-step wizards
- Ability to schedule heavy tasks to split between different days
- And …
– Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003 (or newer). Full compatibility with 64-bit machines.
– CPU: 750 MHz *
– Memory: 500 MB RAM minimum; at least 1 GB recommended *
– Hard Drive Space: 100 MB
* Extra memory and CPU speed are strongly recommended for better OCR performance. FileConvert Pro Plus is optimized for up to four processor cores.
Registry software using Keygen in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir