After deleting a file or folder from the hard disk drive, it is simply the removal of that file or folder, not their existence, and of course the hard disk will be allowed to write new data on that data, and at this time it will be possible to retrieve the original data. . There are many data recovery software that experience has proven that GetDataBack is definitely one of the best. The main issue with this program was the dull and hard user interface for the ordinary user, which was largely resolved by presenting a modified appearance.
GetDataBack Software Features and Features:
– Easy and simple interface in Simple version
– Quick recovery of deleted data types
– Easy and one-click for quick and easy recovery
– Support for various FAT and NTFS formats
– Recover data from all kinds of storage such as hard drives, flash drives, SD drives, etc.
– Recovery of formatted and partitioned information
– Listing and displaying the list of files and folders as before deleting them
GetDataBack Program Tips:
– Both the Simple and Classic versions are included. According to the manufacturer, install the Classic version if you do not follow the Simple version.
– Simple version supports both FAT and NTFS formats.
– Install the software on the drive other than the drive you want to perform recovery on.
Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8, 32 or 64-bit
512MB of RAM
Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, 2012, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8, 16, 32, or 64-bit
For the classic version registry, use the Keygen in the Crack folder, and for the plain version registry, execute the corresponding file in the folder according to your Windows type, whether 32-bit or 64-bit, and Yes.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Installed version: 8 MB
Portable Version: 7 MB