Korf Hydraulics is a software application for calculating flow rates and pressure intensities in pipes and piping networks. It has a user-friendly and simple interface and has a great focus on the ease of use of the application. With this flexible software you can easily calculate the types of flow rate calculations in different parts of the piping network and the intensity of the pressure and the like. It does not matter whether the network is a simple tube or a complex set of different tubes intertwined with different shapes and architectures. All kinds of computing that can be done on simple networks are also readily available on complex networks. This program has been used by various engineering companies in different countries and thus has proved its practicality.
Features and Features of Korf Hydraulics Software:
- Advanced but simple interface
- Full reporting of different parts of the project
- Benefit from various databases for different pipes including non-cylinder pipes
- Ability to automatically determine the proper size of pipes and prevent the use of inappropriate pipes
- Ability to perform two and three-phase flash computing
- Ability to use Hysys and Aspe data for flash computing
- Ability to display connections based on Le / D, Crane K or Hooper 2-K methods
- Possibility to calculate heat loss of pipes with relatively accurate estimation
- Tools for quick calculation of pipes, holes and inlets and outlets, control valves and safety valves, etc.
- And …
Korf Hydraulics requires an IBM compatible PC running Windows 98 or better and 10 MB of hard drive space.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir