DISQLite3 is the SQLite database engine for Delphi. This engine is fully independent and developed specifically for Delphi and can be used in various Embarcadero / CodeGear / Borland environments. SQLite is a compact and simple database that is easy to configure and use for both programmers and program users. Because of the importance of this database, its engines have been developed for many languages, and DISQLite3 is a successful implementation of this database in Delphi. One of the benefits of this database is that unlike heavy databases like SQL Server, program users do not have to go through the complex process of installing and connecting to the database, in SQLite it is ready to run with a database application and no news of services being closed. The field is not closed and the engine is shut down to release system resources.
Features and Features of DISQLite3 Database Engine:
- ACID transactions even after system crash
- No need for configuration, no need for an admin account
- Almost complete implementation of SQL-92
- Full database storage in a single portable file, with no server requirements or software requirements
- Supports bulky terabyte databases and gigabyte strings as well as blobs
- No dependency on foreign libraries
- The small library size adds about 300 KB to the final code
- Full Text Search (FTS) with Token customization for 15 different languages
- AES encryption with SHA256 keys
- No need for Db.pas to be compatible with all Delphi versions, whether standard or personal
- High speed in fetching information over other databases
- Simple, orderly and documented API
- Access to DISQLite3 databases on Linux, Mac operating systems using SQLite libraries
- And …
(Embarcadero / CodeGear / Borland).
Use Cracked Files inside the Crack folder to fit your version.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 28 MB
64-bit version: 13 MB