DESIGN RULES: Principles + Practices for Great UI Design is the name of the graphic training set in the Graphic Design Interface. Dear students, by learning this course, you will learn the principles and methods available to design the user interface. The course ahead is tailored to you by learning the tutorials provided. By the end of this course you will be able to design a very comprehensive and powerful user interface for a variety of applications, sites and systems.
This course will also provide you with valuable experience of world-class techniques. You will also be familiar with the concept of the interface. This means that you will be able to design pages that maximize user interaction. The course ahead is perfect for those developers and developers interested in learning how to design an interface.
Course Features DESIGN RULES: Principles + Practices for Great UI Design:
- Learn how to design a useful, usable and intuitive user interface
- Understand how to properly balance the form and content of a website
- Learn the rules for designing pages in different screens
- Learn about color, typography and images in your user interface
- Learn how to organize the types of elements of your pages
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Joe Natoli
- Level: Basic to Advanced
- Duration: 05:08:05
- Number of lessons: 50 lessons
- English language
DESIGN RULES Courses: Principles + Practices for Great UI Design:
50 lectures 05:08:05
Ground Rules: What You Need to Know Upfront
8 lectures 01:07:10
Organizing Visual Information
14 lectures 01:08:48
Using Color and Contrast Appropriately
11 lectures 54:34
04 – Designing with Typography and Imagery
7 lectures 53:05
Creating and Simplifying Visual Cues
9 lectures 58:12
Things to Remember
1 lecture 06:16
- No prior knowledge required; General familiarity with User Interface (UI) Design is helpful, though.
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir