Plaxis is a finite and advanced element software for analyzing information and stability and is used in geotechnical engineering projects. In important geotechnical issues, an advanced behavioral model is usually required to model nonlinear and time-dependent behavior depending on the intended target. With this software, step excavation and embankment can be modeled with loading conditions and different boundary conditions using triangular elements of 6 knots and 15 knots. The first edition of Plaxis was prepared in 1987 to analyze the earthen dams built on soft soils in the lowlands and lowlands of the Netherlands by order of the Dutch Water Resources Management at Delft University of Technology, and then expanded in 1993. for Civil Engineering Research and Codes has also been approved and supported.
In Plaxis, the Mohr-Columb Behavior Models, the Pseudo-Hardening Model, the Cam-Clay Modeling Model, and the Critical Softening Modeling Model can be used. Model in the calculation step. An example of the application of this feature is layer-by-layer analysis of the stability of slopes, dams and tunnels.
Plaxis 3D Foundation is a software for analyzing the finite element stability and soil transformation in geotechnical engineering. The program, with its many features, fully analyzes geotechnical structures from different angles, and this analysis is based on the scientific and theoretical foundations that the researchers of this scientific branch have achieved. Plaxis 3D Foundation defines complex structures consisting of artificial structures and soil in separation modes, and separate work is possible on each mode. This user-friendly product is designed to be highly flexible in modeling and simulation, has a powerful processing core, and performs post-processing processes well.
With its various features, this program is one of the best in the field of geotechnical engineering. plaxis is a company that specializes in geotechnical software and in addition to software, conferences and research seminars around the world. The banking software is based on a finite element analysis method that is used effectively in two-dimensional and three-dimensional products. The seminars held by Plexiglas are not about the software software training, but about the transfer of engineering knowledge among the members. Both to improve the quality of their products and to transfer the technical knowledge and achievements of the day among the researchers in this field.
PLAXIS software features :
– Limited software components for two-dimensional analysis of deformation and stability in geotechnical engineering
– Preparation of advanced hybrid models of nonlinear simulation, dependent on time and uneven behavior of soil and rock
– Using special methods to solve hydrostatic and non-hydrostatic problems of pore pressure in the soil
– Structural modeling and interaction between soil and structure
– Has a very powerful graphical environment
– Automatic two-dimensional mesh
– Automatic 3D model creation
– It has two-dimensional elements of 6 knots and 15 knots
– Has special elements for sheet, joint and rotary springs
– Contact elements
– Has a variety of centralized and extensive loading methods
– Ability to model complex boundary conditions
– Ability to use a variety of soil reinforcers
– Considering the types of soil behavior models
– Possibility to consider groundwater level
– Has advanced analytical options
– Create detailed outputs
– Static analysis
– Very high flexibility
– Accurate simulation of different structures based on proven scientific principles and theories
– Tools for calculating soil volume and calc
– Ability to design and model complex composite structures
Operating System requirements
Supported: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Windows 8 Professional 64-bit, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Recommended: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit (all with latest service packs applied)
Required: GPU with 256 MB OpenGL 1.3
Bentley strongly recommends avoiding simple onboard graphics chips in favor of a discrete GPU from the nVidia GeForce or Quadro range with at least 128-bit bus and 1 GB of RAM, or equivalent solution from ATI / AMD.
Required: dual core CPU
Recommended: quad core CPU
At least 2 GB free space on the partition where the Windows TEMP directory resides, and 2 GB free space on the partition where projects are saved. Large projects may require significantly more space on both partitions.
For best performance, ensure that the TEMP directory and the project directory reside on the same partition.
Random Access Memory (RAM)
Recommended for PLAXIS 2D: at least 4 GB. Large projects may require more.
Recommended for PLAXIS 3D: at least 8 GB. Large projects may require more.
Required: 1024 x 768 pixels, 32-bit color palette
Recommended: 1920 x 1080 pixels, 32-bit color palette
For any question Contact us
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir
1.29 / 1.16 / 1.52 GB