sgcWebSockets is a web technology that provides more than one TCP for two-way communication channels. The WebSocket component API is standardized by W3C, and the WebSocket protocol is standardized by IETF as RFC 6455. WebSockets are designed to run on web browsers and servers , but can be used by any server or server application. The WebSocket protocol allows for more interaction between the browser and the web, facilitating live content and creating real-time games. This is possible by providing a standard way for the server to send content to the browser without being requested by the client, and while the connection is open, it allows forwarding of messages back and forth. This way the current two-way conversation can be established between a browser and a server.
SgcWebSockets Features and Features:
- Fully functional multifunctional WebSocket server according to RFC 6455
- Firemonkey support (Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android)
- Support for Lazarus / FreePascal, CBuilder, C # .NET via sgcWebSockets.dll
- Support for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer (including iPhone, iPad and iPod)
- Support for Unicode and binary messages
- Message compression using PerMessage_Deflate
- Flash FallBack for native web browsers without native WebSockets (eg Internet Explorer 6-9)
- The server component provides WebSocket and HTTP connection through the same port.
- Built-in following protocol: JSON-RPC 2.0 (Operational Messages, PubSub, RPC, Attributes, QoS and more), Datasets, Binary Files, WebRTC and WAMP
- SSL / TLS support for server and client components
Delphi 7 – Delphi 102 Tokyo
Programmers know better.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir