Tech Explorations ™ Arduino Step By Step Getting Serious is an Arduino step-by-step video tutorial from Udemy. Arduino is one of the most popular e-learning and prototyping platforms in the world. Millions of people around the world use it to learn electronics, engineering, programming, and amazing things, from greenhouse controllers to mountaineering robots and remote control. This platform is a gateway to professionalism in engineering and a tool for science, technology, engineering and mathematics education, a means of artistic and creative expression.
In this step-by-step course, you will learn Arduino with its unique component and techniques.
Arduino Course Feature Step By Step Getting Serious:
- Using communication technologies such as WiFi, BLE and radio
- Use LCD, OLED and TFT screens with button and touch interface
- Optimize a design to minimize memory, reduce power consumption and increase efficiency
- Save data to external storage such as SD card and EEPROM
- Advanced environment, motion, positioning and GPS sensors
- Duration: 33h 51m
- English language
- Number of lessons: 281 lessons
- Movie format: AVC 1280 × 720
- Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
- Lecturer: Dr. Peter Dalmaris
- You have a basic understanding of the Arduino
- A copy of the Arduino IDE
- You can write simple sketches
- You can create small circuits on a breadboard
- Basic tools, such as a multimeter, breadboard, wires, or an Arduino Uno board, etc. (a list of required tools and parts is available in the first section of the course, free to access)
After Extract with the required Player see.
Version 2019/10 compared to the 2018/9 changes in the number of courses and the total time does not show.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir