This course will help you how to deploy, use, and maintenance of your applications to fully learn Kvbrntyz. If you plan your skills in DevOps extension, you must learn Kvbrntyz well. This technology has gained so much popular in recent years and is now an essential skill for most companies is considered.
When Google in the past decade to launch the containers, no one knew how to achieve this infrastructure, which is why Google decided to open-source project to provide Kubernetes. Today, the system used by large companies and many small to enable Google to achieve efficiency. You can help your program Kantynrsazy Docker and run them on the server, but its management is not possible without special software. Kubernetes a Kantynrsazy orchestration for applications that can take you on the set of server containers, schedule, and manage. In this course you will learn Kubernetes with all issues related to service and work with it to fully learn.
Where the course is taught:
- Installing and configuring Kubernetes
- The client Docker, kubeadm, kops, or minikube to set up cluster
- Stateless and stateful applications on Kvbrntyz
- StatefulSets to deploy Cassandra cluster using the Kvbrntyz
- Add users, create constraints, and set up monitoring
- Packaged applications by writing Helm and Helm charts for programs
- Helm charts and automatic deployment using Jenkins
- Installation and use of kubeless to perform the functions Kvbrntyz
- Installation and use of Istio to deploy a Grid service on Kvbrntyz
Profile of Learn DevOps: The Complete Kubernetes Course:
- English language
- Duration: 13h 21m
- Course number: 142
- Instructor: Edward Viaene
- File Format: mp4
- The first lectures in the course will explain how to install the software. You can choose between a local setup (docker client with kubernetes or minikube), or a full production grade cluster on AWS
- If you want to install Kubernetes on-prem, there are lectures available in this course covering kubeadm, which can install kubernetes on a wide variety of environments
- Knowledge about Linux / Docker / AWS is a plus, but not mandatory to be able to do the course
After Extract see with your own Player.
Version 2020/1 to 2019/2 of 14 lessons and is about 2 hours. Of course, the previous version is 2018/2.
Version 2020/12 compared to 2020/1 about 1 minute increase in time. But about 300 MB increase in size is.
Password file (s): www.downloadly.ir