3DEC is a three-dimensional numerical modeler for advanced geotechnical analysis of soil, rock, groundwater, structural support and masonry. The numerical formula of this software is based on the Discrete Element Method (DEM) for discontinuum modeling. UDEC is a two-dimensional version of it. Discontinuous material is a set of discrete blocks. The discontinuities act as boundary conditions between the blocks. Large displacements with discontinuity and rotation of blocks are permitted. The common structure can be modeled directly from geological mapping. The software also includes the powerful Itasca built-in FISH programming language. With FISH you can write scripts for users who want to add custom analytics capabilities.
Features and Features of Itasca 3DEC Software:
- Material models include: Elastic, Anisotropic, Coulomb Mohr, Drucker Prager, Dual Straight Flexibility, Pressure Softening, Creep and User Defined
- The modeling feature may include boundary absorption and input waveforms for full dynamic response.
- Extensive, based on three-dimensional fast interactive menus in OpenGL based on screen graphics
- Available plots include: Joint Structure, Block Structure, Displacement, Vector Speed and Lines
- The tool includes a preprocessor that reads AutoCAD and 3DEC files to produce polyhedra.
- Performs an effective stress calculation using the pressure vents gradient
Windows 7 or later
Hard Disk: 500 MB
Memory (RAM): 1 Gbyte
After installation, copy and paste the file in the Crack folder where the program is installed.
This version was installed on Windows 10 64-bit on June 1st, 2010 and successfully activated.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir