Python Programming for Developers is the name of a training course from the Codewithmosh site that teaches you Python programming. This course focuses on important and advanced Python topics and eliminates basic topics such as variable definition and function to save time. Python is a popular programming language used by many mathematicians, scientists, and engineers, taught at many universities, used by large companies like Google and Facebook, more easily than others. It has C and C ++ languages, and its applications run on different platforms.
You can start scripting with Python, use scripts to build backend software, get into artificial intelligence and machine learning, use it in data analysis and data visualization, computing. Make a computer with it, and use it in college education issues. This course teaches some of the basics, data building, object oriented programming, error management, automation, data extraction, API usage, and automated testing in Python language and helps you get around in the short term. Become a Python Specialist.
Courses taught in this course:
- Introduction to Python
- Data structure and object-oriented programming
- Error management and automation
- Extract data and use APIs
- Automated testing by Selenium
- Use external packages
- Work with files and directories
- Works with CSV and JSON files
- Working with PDF and Zip
- Send email and text message
- Build a web application
Python Programming for Developers course specifications:
- English language
- Duration: 12 hours
- Number of courses: 200
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Mosh Hamedani
- File format: mp4
1- Getting Started
2- Python Basics
3- Data Structures
7- Python Standard Library
8- Python Package Index
9- Popular Python Packages
10- Building Web Applications with Django
11- Machine Learning with Python
- This course is designed for people with at least 3 months of programming experience. At a minimum, you should know the fundamentals of programming such as variables, functions, conditional statements and loops. If you\’re not familiar with these concepts, check out Python Programming for Beginners.
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
This tutorial was purchased by Downloadley.
With one purchase, All next updates are free for you
For any question and problem, Contact us
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir