SlickEdit is a basic development environment with advanced code editor and is used as a development environment and a complementary editor. SlickEdit allows developers to create, direct, edit, execute and debug code faster and more accurately.
Features and Features of SlickEdit Software:
- Create custom typing shortcuts with aliases
- Creating and managing a project workspace. Launch SlickEdit for fast editing tasks in the least amount of time
- Provides great code editing tools that allow developers to write code better, faster and more efficiently.
- View details of section symbols, function and method arguments help, Javadoc / XMLdoc / Doxygen format interpretation
- Symbol analysis with class tools, resources, and symbol finder tools
- Difference and comparison of files and directories
- Using native Java debugger, C / C ++
- Editing files up to 2 GB
- It is very flexible and customizable and enables you to have complete control over the programming environment.
- Highly accurate simulator for 14 editors including: CodeWright, Brief, GNU EMACS, Eclipse, Visual Studio and Vim
- Code in over 40 languages on seven operating systems including Windows, Linux, UNIX and Mac OS X
- Custom Code Writing, Key Connections, Menu, Fonts, Colors, Alias, Mouse Operations,…
- Custom macros record for normal and repetitive tasks
- Complete the cursor text by matching the text in the file
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista. Windows Server 2008 and later
Linux kernel 2.6 or later, and LSB compliant (64-bit requires glibc 2.5 or later)
OS X 10.7 Lion and later. Intel Core Duo processor or higher
Disk Space: 400mb
See the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
218 / 238 MB