Aspen Plus – Getting Started! The title is a training course from the Udemy site that teaches how to model a chemical process using simulation software in Aspen Plus. In this course you will learn how to create your own process using heat exchanger and separation method and how to model unit operation. Aspen Plus is a powerful software application for chemical engineers used in the simulation and design of process and power plant units. With this software you can design process equipment and simulate polymer systems.
This course is a simple tutorial on simulating plant machinery and equipment that illustrates how to model the most commonly used and most common unit operations in a chemical plant. During this course you will learn how to model and operate a small plant including several unit operations such as pump, reactor, valve, radiator, distillation column, and instantaneous irradiation, and learn to work with Aspen Plus software. This course is perfect for students and researchers in the field of R&D and factory design and contains many theoretical and practical topics.
Courses taught in this course:
- Modeling unit operations and chemical processes
- Simulation of unit operations in industrial processes
- Understand the concept of operation schema and change it
- Set an input for simulation
- Selecting a fluid package for modeling physical properties
- Get results report
- Working with Aspen Plus software
Aspen Plus Course Profile – Getting Started! :
- English language
- Duration: 3 hours and 47 minutes
- Number of courses: 66
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Tutor: Chemical Engineering Guy
- File format: mp4
66 lectures 03:47:35
6 lectures 19:09
Our Chemical Process!
2 lectures 16:46
Physical Property Environment
4 lectures 16:04
Environmental Simulation: Part I
2 lectures 9:16
Environmental Simulation: Part II
12 lectures 53:55
Results and Analysis
3 lectures 08:38
6 lectures 18:51
2 lectures 07:26
Bonus & Surprises!
1 lecture 00:10
Version 8.8. Aspen Plus – Getting Started
28 lectures 01:17:23
- Chemical Engineering Basics
- Elementary Principles of Plant Operation / Design (Recommended)
- Aspen Plus (Version 7 at least)
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
Password File (s): www.downloadly.ir