Gnostice\’s XtremeDocumentStudio product is a powerful component for document processing in Delphi and .NET. Document processing is usually an important issue in applications dealing with different files. This product is a set of VCL components for displaying, printing or converting files in various PDF, DOCX, DOC, RTF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, WMF, EMF and more. Multilayer TIFF files can also be processed. In addition, a variety of components are provided for reporting in different formats including ACE Reporter, FastReport, QuickReport and ReportBuilder which can be used in various formats such as PDF, PDF / A, XLSX, RTF, HTML, XHTML, TXT, SVG, PNG, JPEG and GIF output.
The Delphi version of this product also supports FireMonkey well, and the Firmware Document Viewer can display pdf, doc, rtf files on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android operating systems. Fireworks support, of course, is still at the beginning of the road, and every version of this product adds a wide range of features and improvements. Both the VCL and Firmanky components are 100% coded with object-oriented Pascal, so you don\’t need external libraries to work with this product.
Features and Features of XtremeDocumentStudio Component:
- Ability to display multiple documents in different formats in one viewer control
- Ability to display and print DocX format with pagination, sequencing, defining headers, footers, columns, paragraphs and images, etc.
- Ability to print images, pdf files and various shapes
- Fireworks display for several popular formats
- Advanced printing of documents with different capabilities
- Ability to convert different formats to one another
- Ability to output using different reporting components
- 100% coded in Pascal
- Unicode support
- Various controls for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET WebForms, ASP.NET MVC and HTML5
- Supports various DOCX, DOC, PDF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, WMF, EMF, TIFF, MTIFF input formats
- Powerful methods for processing documents and images
- Advanced print control
- Convert pdf documents to word (persian not supported)
- Support for formatted documents
- Written on the basis of managed .NET code
- No need for libraries and peripherals
- Unicode support
- Ability to build doc / docx documents from scratch with preview and editing
- And …
Visual Studio 2013 or higher
The 2017 .NET version is cracked.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir