Data Science: Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python the name of a course from the website Udemy is that the topic natural language processing in Python will teach you The gives. Natural language processing, or NLP, is one of the branches of machine learning, and science data is that the interaction between computer language and human communication. In this course you will learn how several System applications with the use of NLP design so you can get the language spoken and written by the computer processing modules.
At the beginning of the course, after explaining NLP and familiarity with its applications, instructor course how to build useful tools with the Python language to teach you can give. He was in the beginning, how to create a detection area spam, explains to be able to help those spam messages to find and delete. Then you with a method of making a model analysis of the emotional can be met and from which to assign a score to the posts you use. You continue on with the tools and techniques library NLTK dating find and in the end also how to build a article spinner with the Python language you learn.
Cases in which the course is taught:
- Familiarity with natural language processing (NLP) and its applications
- System design applications using NLP
- Build identifier spam with Python language
- Making model analysis, emotional analysis, semantic
- Making article spinner
- Implementation of the analysis of the emotional covert in Python
Profile period Data Science: Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python in the history of 2020/4
- Language : English
- Time : 09:32:39
- Number of courses: 76
- Training level : Intermediate
- Instructor : Lazy Programmer, Inc.
- File format : mp4
This course in the history of 2020/4
76 lectures 09:32:39
Natural Language Processing – What is it used for?
4 lectures 16:05
3 lectures 08:40
13 lectures 01:29:02
Build your own spam detector
10 lectures 01:02:52
Build your own sentiment analyzer
7 lectures 01:00:00
4 lectures 09:18
Latent Semantic Analysis
5 lectures 44:23
Write your own article spinner
6 lectures 37:07
How to learn more about NLP
1 lecture 02:45
Machine Learning Basics Review
11 lectures 01:33:58
Appendix / FAQ
12 lectures 02:28:28
Prerequisite courses Data Science: Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python
- Install Python, it\’s free!
- You should be at least somewhat comfortable writing Python code
- Install numerical libraries for Python such as Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, and BeautifulSoup
- Take my free Numpy prerequisites course (it\’s FREE, no excuses!) to learn about Numpy, Matplotlib, Pandas, and Scikit-Learn, as well as Machine Learning basics
- Optional: If you want to understand the math parts, linear algebra and probability are helpful
Sample Movie Data Science
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Version 2019/12 compared to 2018/10 about 500 MB, increase the volume of have been.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir