Deep Learning: Advanced Computer Vision , name of the training video series in the field of data analysis and in the branches of learning are profound. In fact, you see the instruction provided in this course to an excellent understanding of computer and artificial neural networks hand you\\\’ll find. In this course you\\\’ll learn how to do a CNN to a detection system object to convert. Detection system mentioned is able to images and each object category does not. In fact, you to implement such a system advanced algorithm called SSD encounter.
Of course, you have to watch this course should be familiar enough with how to build and use CNN to help Library Python, to know if. In fact, you watch the course video knowledge and information in the field of deep learning, and the perspective of your computer to a new level want them. You also use this training course on the use of convolutional neural network, such as VGG, etc. ResNet and Inception as well learn.
Cases in which the course is taught:
- Learn how to transfer Deep Learning (Deep Learning)
- Understand and use convolutional neural network
- Understand and use the algorithms of object detection like the SSD
- Understand how to apply the transfer of neural networks
- Learn and understand the topics advanced in the computer
Profile courses :
- Language : English
- Time : 10:05:11
- Number of courses: 92
- Training level : intermediate to advanced
- Instructor : Lazy Programmer, Inc.
- File format : mp4
This course Deep Learning: Advanced Computer Vision
92 lectures 10:05:11
3 lectures 12:37
4 lectures 23:29
VGG and Transfer Learning
9 lectures 41:20
ResNet (and Inception)
16 lectures 01:06:45
Object Detection (SSD / RetinaNet)
14 lectures 01:16:41
Neural Style Transfer
7 lectures 43:27
Class Activation Maps
2 lectures 17:03
GANs (Generative Adversarial Networks)
3 lectures 28:01
Object Localization Project
16 lectures 01:50:31
6 lectures 36:50
Appendix / FAQ
12 lectures 02:28:26
- Know how to build, train, and use a CNN using some library (preferably in Python)
- Understand basic theoretical concepts behind convolution and neural networks
- Decent Python coding skills, preferably in data science and the Numpy Stack
Pictures Deep Learning: Advanced Computer Vision
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Version 2019/8 compared to 2018/11 about 200 MB increase in size is. Other information of the changes is not available.
Version 2020/5 compared to 2019/8 at least 4 lessons and 25 minutes increased. About 700 MB also increase the volume of have been.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir