As you take the course of iOS 11 & Swift 4: From Beginner to Paid Professional, you\’ll learn how to build iOS apps and learn the concepts of iOS 11. You\’ll also get to know Swift 4, ARKit (augmented reality), CoreML (machine learning). Welcome to the most complete iOS programming tutorial. This course is like a dedicated coding boot camp that gives you the most content at the least cost.
This course does not require any previous coding experience.
After completing this course you can:
- Publish your apps in App Store.
- Understand the programming on this platform and learn the basic algorithms.
- Work seamlessly with Swift 4 and iOS 11.
- Submit resume for IOS developer job.
- Act as an iOS contractor.
Who is this course for:
- People who want to build the app !
- People looking to set up their own startups.
- People looking to get a job as a programmer.
- Students and teens
- People who are looking to make money from the program.
If you are completely unfamiliar with the concepts of programming, start from the first lesson and move on to the last lesson. The lessons in this course are tailored to teach the basics behind the program. If you are already familiar with Swift you can skip the Swift section. But if you have no previous knowledge of programming, try to follow the Swift lessons carefully. In this lesson we teach you the basics of programming so that you can build sophisticated applications.
IOS 11 & Swift 4 course content: From Beginner to Paid Professional
- Build iOS 11 and Swift 4 apps.
- Submit Resume for iOS Developer Job.
- Act as an iOS contractor.
- Submit your applications to Apple Market.
- And …
IOS 11 & Swift 4 course specifications: From Beginner to Paid Professional
- English language
- Duration: 43:17:35
- Number of lessons: 187
- Instructor: Mark Price & Devslopes by Mark Price
- File Format: Video: h264, 1280 * 720 | Audio: AAC 44 KHz 2ch
- Playable on: Windows, Mobile, TV
Full list of educational topics and topics
187 lectures 43:17:35
Getting Started With Xcode 9 & iOS 11
4 lectures 48:40
Learn to Code With Swift 4
23 lectures 05:44:25
Version Control With Git
10 lectures 01:29:34
Core iOS 11: Auto Layout, Segues, and Professional Apps
18 lectures 04:32:56
iOS 11 Tables & Data
6 lectures 01:43:20
Networking, APIs, REST, and Building a Slack Clone
33 lectures 10:17:38
Maps & GPS
17 lectures 03:19:17
iOS 11 In App Purchases & Google Ads (Admob)
7 lectures 01:21:01
Intro to Core Data
17 lectures 03:05:05
Full Stack Development With Firebase
28 lectures 06:41:10
Intro to iOS 11 Machine Learning With CoreML
12 lectures 01:55:56
ARKit & SceneKit
12 lectures 02:18:33
Must have a computer with OSX or macOS on it
IOS 11 & Swift 4 images: From Beginner to Paid Professional
After Extract with the Player you want to see.
Changes: There was a 120 MB increase in volume compared to the 2017/10 version. The rest of the changes are not clear due to lack of correct information from the previous version.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir