Apache Maven: Beginner to Guru is the name of a video tutorial on learning Apache programming and programming skills and development tools. As you know, Apache Maven is one of the most popular tools in Java programming and development. So that programmers and open source companies are also using this tool to build their projects. In this course, you will begin to learn how to use this tool from beginner to advanced level.
At the end of this course you will become a fully qualified expert in using Apache Maven. This course is also designed to enhance your skills in designing and designing various Java software. Also, you dear students will not need any prerequisites for attending this course in Apache Maven and you can easily watch this course. It should be noted, however, that you must have sufficient information about the Java language.
Courses taught in this course:
- One of the most popular Java development tools you’ll learn from Apache Maven
- Learn how to build and create Java projects with Apache Maven
- Learn to configure Apache Maven for use in real and advanced projects
- Use Apache Maven to build, test, package and use all kinds of Java software
- Save your Maven projects to the Maven Central repository or other repositories
- English language
- Duration: 16h 28m
- Number of courses: 196
- Level of education: introductory to advanced
- Instructor: John Thompson
- File format: mp4
Apache Maven: Beginner to Guru Requirements
- Must have knowledge of Java programming. (Java 1.8 or higher is ideal)
- Computer capable of supporting Java 11 development with internet access
- Fundamental XML knowledge helpful
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
Version 2020/1 in compared with 2019/5 has 16 lectures and 1.5 hour increased
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir