cncKad is a specialized software program for machine programming that provides extensive CAD / CAM capabilities for programming punch, laser, plasma, flame, water, shear, and coil machines. The software, developed by Metalix, combines advanced technology with a combination of design, manual and automated processing, manual and automated nesting, efficient NC production, graphics simulation, and machine communication.
cncKad is the only system that combines CAD / CAM capabilities into one module and links dimensions, geometry, and punching and cutting technology. When you change a geometry, cncKad software automatically updates dimensions and modifies punch and crop definitions. More than 1,300 different car models from 160 manufacturers have been developed by cncKad to date, and this figure is still growing. It can also connect components from one technology or machine to another and supports DXF and DWG files as well.
Features and Features of cncKad Software:
- Tool Machine Programming
- Machines for punching, laser, plasma, flame, water, cutting, and coil programming
- Manual and automatic design and processing capabilities
- Effective production of NC
- Graphic simulation and machine communication
- Link dimensions, geometry, and punching and cutting technology
- Used in 1300 different car models by 160 manufacturers
- Connecting parts of one type of technology or machine to another
- Support for DXF and DWG files
System requirements cncKad
Windows “Home” editions are not supported
64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional with SP1
64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 or 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 10
Processor (CPU) – Intel® or AMD® Apple Mac® machines are not supported
64-bit Intel® or AMD® 2GHz
Intel® Xeon® E3 or Core i7, 3GHz or faster
Memory (RAM) 4 GB to 8 GB
Hard disk (available space) 50 GB to 100 GB
The 64-bit version has been successfully installed by a user in Windows 7 and 10; the installation method provided by them is also included.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
1.01 / 1.08 GB