NI Circuit Design Suite is one of the most powerful software for analyzing, designing and manufacturing electrical and electronic circuits. Many electronics enthusiasts are familiar with Electronic Workbench software and are well aware of its capabilities in circuit design and related problem solving. Developed by National Instruments, the software firm has released a new version of the software, NI Circuit Design Suite, which includes two NI Multisim and NI Ultiboard software. is. The purpose of merging the two software under the same name is to provide an integrated package that can meet most users\’ needs. The software was previously developed by the National Instrument Company (NI) or EWB or Electronic WorkBench. The company has launched other very powerful software such as LabView.
Multisim for professional electronic circuit design and circuit simulation with virtual testing and execution. This software enables you to design your circuitry in the software, input the current into the circuit and view the output of the circuit. This makes it unnecessary for you to run the circuit hardware and avoid additional costs. This software includes a library of various circuit design equipment. From capacitors and types of switches to ohms and voltmeters to several oscilloscope and multimeter models, etc. All of this software is available to you virtually.
Ultiboard software is a powerful virtual environment for tracking current flows in the circuit so that it easily simulates the schematic layer of the Multisim software and tracks the output stream and can print output on the actual circuit. Ultiboard can be a PCB or PCB. You will find that the power of this software is in some cases much better than other software such as Orcad.
One of the features that makes this software important in the field of electronics is the simulation of digital circuits and logic gates, the library for digital components in this software is much more complete than other similar software.
Among other notable things about this software can be the ability to analyze and graphics appropriate designs. It is also worth noting that this software provides full support for stage designs as well as bass guidance.
Features and Features of the NI Circuit Design Suite Software :
– Integration and interaction between NI Multisim and NI Ultiboard
– Easy to use simulation circuit with prototype tools
– Accurate and professional circuit simulation
– Design with intuitive and affordable design tools easily
– Reduced design errors with analog simulation capabilities
– Accurate measurement and description of the circuit with variable values
– Support for various designs
– New magic circuits and constructive models
– Powerful in analyzing the best
– Ability to capture and record
– Ability to support bass guidance
– Full support for step-by-step designs
– Full archive of circuits and facilities
– Ability to display quick tests and signals.
– Ability to use standard integration tools.
– Enhance the graphical interface and make the circuit design environment more beautiful
– 3D view of the circuit
– Simulation of circuits working with alternating power supply
– Multi-page drawing and simulation
The set of changes made to the NI Circuit Design Suite can be seen here .
: Operating Systems
(Windows XP (32-bit.)
(32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista)
(Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit.)
(Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit.)
(Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit.)
(Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit.)
(Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
: Recommended Hardware
Pentium 4 / M class microprocessor or equivalent
(512MB of memory (256 MB minimum)
2GB of free hard disk space
Open GL capable 3D graphics card recommended; SVGA resolution video adapter with 800 × 600 video resolution minimum, 1024 × 768 or higher preferred
NI LabVIEW 2013 or 2014; to develop custom instruments based on LabVIEW for use in Multisim
Start the software installation and run the NI License Activator 1.2 file in the 1Crack folder to generate the required serial file and click on the Generate Serial Number from the Option menu; after the installation finishes, install the Service Pack and then the NI License file Run Activator 1.2_DownLoadLy.iR.exe and right-click on the required options.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir