Windows XP XP SP3 was a revolution in operating system design, and has made many improvements over its previous generations, Windows 98 and ME, both in appearance and user interface and in the content and operating system kernels.
Although the initial version of Windows was released in 2001, it is still used not only in our beloved country of Iran, but in many countries as well, in various devices, from PCs to ATMs, which may render the Windows unstable and full. Vista bugs as a replacement for Windows XP, as well as the need for stronger hardware in Windows after XP, one of the most important reasons for this lack of migration to newer Windows.
However, according to an earlier announcement by Microsoft, the life of the Windows PC will officially expire on April 8, 2014 or April 19, 2014, and no new support and updates will be offered.
Update: Microsoft also released a security update for Windows XP SP3 and an IE 8 update in May, announcing that this would not be an ongoing process and would not be repeated.
Update 2: Microsoft seems to be releasing an update to Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for this Windows.
There is an unwritten, experience-based principle that the less a Windows – especially Windows XP – is edited and manipulated and incorporates only new updates, the better choice Windows will follow.
Features and Features of this version of Windows XP SP3:
– Includes updates provided by Microsoft until October 27, 2016, in other words November 2016
– Without any manipulation of Windows registry and content
– Activation using Geniune serial without the need for crack
– Has IE 8 with all updates
– Includes the latest SATA drivers for laptop installation
Tips for this version of Windows XP SP3:
– The size of this Windows is less than 700 MB and can be burned and used on a CD.
– Use slow speed to burn on CD.
– The latest version of Flash Player (188.8.131.527) provided at the time of release of this Windows, will be installed with Windows.
– Windows Media Player software in this Windows is not updated and is version 9.
– This release contains the latest Microsoft updates for Windows XP and, according to Microsoft, will not be updated and will only be added with a new security update.
( CPU: Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz) is recommended
( RAM: At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM (128 MB is recommended
HDD: At least 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available hard disk space
CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive –
Keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or some other compatible pointing device –
Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution –
Sound card –
Speakers or headphones –
Windows XP Pictures
Serial Required for Installation:
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir