Testing Angular 4 Apps with Jasmine Training video Writing single and integrated tests for Angular applications and extending them with confidence is enough. As your program grows in complexity, the cost of manual testing increases. Adding a new feature or bug fix can ruin several places in the program and finish all edges with manual testing, which is very painful and almost impossible.
Automated Practice Testing has been adopted by many successful software development teams over the past decade. Write a code to test your program and then run those tests automatically.
In this course, Mosh, author of several bestselling courses at Udemy, solidifies your foundation for writing automated testing of Angular applications. Whether you are an absolute beginner or familiar with automated testing, this course will give you all the skills you need to write automated testing for Angular applications.
Feature of Testing Angular 4 Apps with Jasmine:
- Working with asynchronous operation
- Write test for form and orientation
- Learn the concepts and tools of automated testing
- Trace the amount of cover code by test
- Writing tests for component templates and instructions
- Test writing for reusable components
- Provide fake dependencies to the tested components
- Write clean and maintainable tests for Angular applications
- Use spyware to track function calls or replace functions
- Duration: 2 hours
- English language
- Article Number: 3
- Movie format: AVC 1280 × 720
- Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch
- Instructor: Mosh Hamedani
Topics in this course:
Introduction to Automated Testing
3 Lectures 14:05
Angular Apps Testing Unit
11 Lectures 45:30
15 Lectures 01:11:56
Requirements for Angular Testing Course 4
- Familiarity with the Angular Fundamentals (Angular 2+)
Testing Angular 4 Pictures
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
Edit: Added subtitle
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir