NetSupport School is a very useful and efficient software for managing classroom members. This app is specially designed for teachers, teachers or team leaders. Keep track of all their activities remotely and without having to scroll through users. Define the constraint. Talk to them. Chat. Headset voice communication with all students. Send a specific topic to all clients on whiteboards.
In addition to text chat and educational communication via whiteboard, the program also provides voice and video sharing. You can also group members of your class into different work groups and remotely watch each team work. In this program, sending a file or a large number of files is simply a few clicks. You can limit your communication privately to one or more class members. You can also apply different constraints to clients.
Features and Features of NetSupport School Software:
- Appearance beautiful and user-friendly
- Easy to use and manage clients with just a few clicks
- Full control over computers
- Ability to perform a task simultaneously on multiple clients
- Ability to create and manage different working groups in the form of classes
- High speed file transfer
- Ability to chat between users and admin
- Ability to send student help requests to the teacher
- Ability to apply various restrictions such as mouse lock, keyboard and usb ports
- Ability to stream audio and video simultaneously on all clients or for a specific group
- Ability to exclude a user from the class
- Ability to communicate between class users and remote team collaboration
Windows XP (SP3), 2003 (SP2), Vista, 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
NetSupport School operates in Terminal Server, Thin / Zero Client, Virtual Desktop and shared-resource computing environments and is supported on Google Chromebooks, iOS and Android tablets. Mac and Linux support is also available with NetSupport Assist.
Install and activate the software by following the instructions in the Readme.txt file.
before the installation change computer date manually and set it to 1/1/2020.
v14.00.2 installed and launched successfully on Windows 10 (64 bit) in 13/10/2021.