Computer Science 101: Master of Theory Behind Programming is the name of the software training in computer science and computer science. The course ahead of you is dedicated to teaching the concepts in Computer Science 101. By watching this video tutorial you will learn computer science to become a professional programmer. In fact, if you are looking to learn the theory that some of the world\’s greatest programmers have read, this course can provide you with everything you need to be comprehensive and useful.
In fact, what you will learn in this course is to reinforce your programming and programming theory. You will need to have a sound theory to build and run a successful software. As the world\’s greatest programmers have gone through this course, you will also need to pass Computer Science 101 to become a better programmer. Finally, it should be noted that this course is designed for those who are interested in programming.
Courses taught in this course:
- Deep learning and understanding of the basic concepts of algorithm analysis
- Learning and Understanding the Basics of Computer Science Theory
- Finding enough mastery to compare different algorithms with each other
- Understand how to use data structures and algorithms when needed
- Understand how to sort algorithms
Course Specifications Computer Science 101: Master the Theory Behind Programming:
- English language
- Duration: 9 hours and 4 minutes
- Number of lessons: 82
- Level of education: introductory to advanced
- Instructor: Kurt Anderson
- File format: mp4
Courses in Computer Science 101
82 lectures 09:04:00
4 lectures 25:05
12 lectures 01:16:09
11 lectures 01:30:56
9 lectures 58:00
Stacks and Queues
9 lectures 01:02:08
16 lectures 01:38:52
6 lectures 44:28
4 lectures 24:18
7 lectures 42:58
1 lecture 01:07
3 lectures 22:49
Prerequisites for Computer Science 101
- A Willingness to Learn New Topics!
- No Prior Experience or Knowledge is Needed!
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir