VSdocman is a fast, easy, and complete document creation tool for Visual Studio developers Sharp and VB. With this tool you can export your code to a professional level as a Document. The VSdocman .NET Documentation Compiler is integrated directly into Visual Studio and will help you in the entire documentation process. Based on your settings, this project tool scans for VS solutions and then generates the final documentation and automatically reads your namespaces, types and members.
Features and Features of the VSdocman Tool:
- Comprehensive production of MSDN style class documents for C # and Visual Basic .NET projects
- Summary, remarks, parameter descriptions and other content are extracted from XML documents in your code.
- Increase productivity regardless of creating a class library, component, control, software, website (ASP .NET) or any C # or VB project
- Generate documentation from .NET XML comment with a single mouse click
- Create professional and technical documentation in various HTML, CHM, Microsoft Help Viewer, MS Help 2, Docx, RTF, xml and more…
- Automatic code interpretation
- Use WYSIWYG Commentary Editor to insert tables, lists, images, links, and other direct formatting into XML documents
- Full integration of help file created in Visual Studio including IntelliSense and F1 sensitive help context
- Convenient deployment and registration of documents on the target computer without problems during installation
- Generate documents in command line mode when creating automatically
- Creating sophisticated interpretation, producing VS documents
- Create professional documentation of your code in seconds for clients and developers
Click here to view VSdocman’s full information.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Version 8.4 was installed on Visual Studio 2013 on January 30, 2006 on Windows 10 64-bit editing and has been successfully registered.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir