The CWC WoodWorks Design Office is a great tool for building engineers to design heavy frames or construction based on the latest code and standards. This software includes three programs in one software package that will save money. The software of these 3 applications are called Sizer, Shearwalls and Connections and are used for column design, seismic and wind resistant shear walls and screw connections.
Features of the CWC WoodWorks Design Office program:
- Design new connections or check existing capacity with the Connections app
- Complete shear wall design and side load analysis with Shearwalls
- Setting up iron beams, columns and wall stonewalls to achieve national design specifications for wood construction using the Sizer program
- Complete CAD quality design
- Configure and design a complete structure in the layout
- Producing material list for fasteners and steel plates
- Ability to import .wmf files for use in drawing
- Implement designs using bolts, nails, wooden rivets, sheets
- Create instant, shear and bending diagrams for a column or wall columns
- Design of single or double shear joints for wood to wood, wood to steel and wood to concrete joints
- Multilevel load analysis – Measuring all structural members and reporting reactions at the center
- Initial designs of structures with respect to gravitational loads using graphic design and work area analysis
- The CWC WoodWorks Design Office software includes 3 programs called Sizer, Shearwalls and Connections.
Operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7 (32- and 64-bit)
RAM: 1 GB Minimum, 4 GB Recommended
Free hard drive space: 1024 x 768 Minimum, 1440 x 900 Recommended
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir