Schlumberger Drillbench is a Puba drilling simulation software for pressure control, impact control, management and infrastructure operations. Challenging a successful drilling requires a deep understanding of hydraulics throughout all stages of life. The drilling process is very dynamic and complex to the model which has been traditionally overlooked by many dynamics. However, as the operating margin declines, the impact of dynamic effects is increasing. Along with rising construction costs, dynamic modeling is essential and strategically important. Simulation in this dynamic drilling simulation software, with the key capabilities of repeating a drilling operation and providing accuracy with simple steady state models is not possible. Drillbench software provides a user-friendly tool for all drilling engineers to challenge drilling.
Features and Features of Schlumberger Drillbench Software:
- Read the pores and fractures of the fasaz from the Techlog platform
- Supports two drilling slopes with a submersible pump
- Improving drilling pressure management modeling
- Oil explosion control: Investigation of underground oil wells erosion and cross flow effects
- Dynamic hydraulic effects on wells: a combination of precision modeling, graphical presentation of results
- Using the Hydraulics module to simplify the planning process and help drilling engineers make better decisions
- Dynamic temperature calculations in hydraulic models
- Explore both static and dynamic UBD problems with Underbalanced tools
- Providing a steady-state solution for rigorous screening and sensitivity analysis
Drillbench system requirements
Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
The new license is valid for version 6.2 by the end of 2018; it will be released if new.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir