EAGetMail is a very useful and efficient component name for programmers and developers. In fact, with the help of this component, programmers can design tools for working with email servers in their software. Programmers and developers can use this component in ASP, VB, VBA, VC ++, Managed C ++, C #, VB.NET, JScript, ASP.NET, Delphi or in other COM / .NET programming languages. The main task of this component is to enable developers to receive and send email through POP3 and IMAP4 servers.
The EAGetMail component also provides programmers and developers with COM / .NET developers the ability to build software to analyze incoming emails. Developers are also able to help their component prepare their products with the ability to provide accurate reports of messages sent and received via email servers.
Also with the EAGetMail service you will be able to incorporate email download capability into your software background from POP3 and IMAP4 servers. This way your software can take on a wide variety of capabilities. These include the ability to retrieve and store emails in the folders specified in the program.
Features and Features of the EAGetMail Component:
- Full support for IMAP4 commands
- Full support for POP3 commands such as USER, PASS, AUTH NTLM, APOP and more
- Benefit from user authentication system
- There are various protocols like SSL v2, SSL v3, TLS v1
- Key algorithms such as RSA, DH
- Provide accurate reports of sent and received information in email format
- Group analysis of sent and received emails
EAGetMail system requirements
EAGetMail System Requirements
Platform: Windows 2000 or later (32bit / x64)
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir