Itasca FLAC is a software engineer specializing in numerical modeling for advanced geotechnical analysis of two-dimensional soil, rock, groundwater and terrain. The software in front of you is used for analysis, testing and design by geotechnical, civil and mining engineers. The software is also designed to allow you to perform any type of geotechnical engineering project that requires integrated analysis. The software is capable of analyzing the behavior of structures constructed in soil, rock and other materials.
Itasca FLAC software has a very user-friendly interface. You are using this product in a fully integrated development environment that includes features such as project management, material libraries, predefined meshes, videos, extensive drawing capabilities, and monitoring runtime results. You will have access. You can also expand this product with options offered separately from the base.
It is also able to analyze data using an explicit implicit difference formula that can analyze complex behaviors such as problems involving multiple steps, large displacements and strains, nonlinear material behavior, or unstable systems. Help her. The software in front of you is also known as a fully engineered product in the industry.
Features and Features of Itasca FLAC Software:
- Very user-friendly interface that brings you an integrated environment
- Provides numerical modeling for advanced geotechnical analysis
- Providing explicit solutions and extensive options in your modeling
- Use the FISH programming language that is developed and monopolized by this product
- Ability to manage your projects optimally using the project management tool
- Provide safe and reliable conditions for your geotechnical projects
Windows 8 / 8.1
Processor: Dual core CPU (2 GHz)
Memory: 1 Gbytes
Disk space: 500 MB (for full program installation and project space)
Video Card: HD graphics card, 800 x 600 pixels, 32 bit color palette
Ports: 1 USB port is required for the security key
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir