Convert Speech to Text This is what Nuance Dragon software does under the previous name Dragon NaturallySpeaking. The program was first introduced by Dragon Systems by DragonDictate and then released in 1997 by NaturallySpeaking. And after the takeover by Nuance Communications, the software is currently released. It is a good alternative to English text typing and has high precision and speed in converting audio to text. It is also used to execute user voice commands on a computer.
Features and Features of Nuance Dragon Professional Individual Software :
– Speech recognition and text conversion with extraordinary accuracy
– Very good performance speed, especially compared to typing
– Guiding your computer through voice commands like browsing the Internet, viewing emails, managing software, and more …
– Has artificial intelligence to detect words, numbers, signs, etc. with the ability to optimize and fix diagnostic errors
– Support for Bluetooth technology to remove wires and communicate more accurately
– Compatible with various text-based software such as Word
Nuance Dragon Program Tips :
– This app does not support Farsi language and English version is provided.
– The software comes in four versions, the Legal and then the Professional version being the most complete. The Premium version comes after these two versions and does not include some of the specialized features of the said versions and is in fact the most complete public version of the software; see and compare the features of this software version at the manufacturer\\\’s site.
– Renamed from Dragon NaturallySpeaking 14 software to Dragon Professional Individual.
: System requirements:
– RAM: Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8.1 & 10; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 and Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
– CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
– Free hard disk space: 8GB
– Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
– Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
– A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
– Built-in microphone or Nuance-approved microphone.
Read the Readme.txt file.
Nuance Dragon Professional Individual 15.60.200.016
Nuance Dragon Professional Individual for Mac 6.0
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir