AT Command Tester is the name of the software application and, of course, useful for programmers and developers in testing AT commands. In fact, this software is capable of communicating between AT commands and wireless modem devices to enable the testing process. This software along with its very simple interface is able to evaluate and test different features of your wireless modem devices. You will also be able to perform automated tests with script instructions and get accurate results with the help of this program.
The AT Command Tester software is also for programmers and developers who, in addition to testing AT commands, intend to test data calls, voice calls, SMS, network selection, FTP, phonebook, TCP-UDP, HTTP etc. SIMCOM companies are also efficient. Other features of this software can be the ability to simultaneously send one AT command line or multiple lines. It should be noted, however, that this product is designed and released for testing and evaluation of GSM modems.
Another application of this program is the ability to work with script files. In fact, with the help of this software you can load, save and execute the script file as well as execute the AT command you want in the script file. GSM modem capabilities and software also provide developers with the ability to set up and connect to a modem port.
Features and Features of AT Command Tester Tool:
- Finding and connecting to modern modem ports
- Ability to send one AT command line or multiple command lines simultaneously
- Benefits of automated testing with the help of existing scripts
- Allows you to upload, save, and execute script files
- Allows you to add AT commands to the script file
- Save modem requests and responses to incoming file
- Perform speed test and signal check
Windows – Windows 7 or later
Java – Week SE 8 or later
For any question Contact us
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir