LoopCAD is an advanced and ideal software for map design and calculations for radiant heating systems. Although it can be used for a variety of heating systems such as ceiling radiators, wall heaters, gas appliances, patio heaters and other types of radiant heating systems, it is one of the most important users of this program in mapping and calculating floor heating systems. Is. This program is applicable to three types of floor heating mechanisms including aerial, electrical and hydraulic. In the process of designing these systems you will need to do different calculations. Doing these calculations manually may not be wise because you will have a lot of work to do.
For example, by making a small mistake you have to resume all your calculations. LoopCAD software has solved this problem for us. This program calculates the main parameters and factors of floor heating systems and other radiation systems. In addition to calculations, you can see a graphical representation of how the map is implemented. This gives the engineers a good visual insight before starting the actual operation. In fact, the program is an indispensable tool for designing, calculating and analyzing radiant heating systems that are specifically designed for a particular category of these systems, namely floor heating.
The software also provides you with the latest advanced computing technology for various calculations such as heat calculation, integrated cooling system calculation, necessary calculations in hydraulic systems and so on.
In addition to calculating floor heating applications, you can use this program to analyze and evaluate designed systems. It should also be noted that the design tools included in this software are designed so that users can perform their designs perfectly and according to existing standards in the design of heating systems.
LoopCAD Features and Features:
- Easy design and automatic calculation of the necessary factors in floor heating systems
- Ability to import pdf, autocad and jpg images
- Automatic production of map communication circuits
- Freely designed joints
- Perform hydraulic calculations based on manual inputs or thermal loads
- Three-dimensional view of the designed map
- Support for OEM plugins to make design material realistic
- Possibility to design heating system for residential plans
- Benefit from the ability to manually design residential units
- Complete OEM installation of heating systems
- Automatic design of patterns you need in designing floor heating systems
- The most advanced calculations of heating systems are simply possible
- Ability to calculate lost temperatures, cooling load and hydraulic systems
- Ability to exit the project in 2D and 3D modes
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8, or 7 (SP1), with Internet Explorer 9 or higher, and with Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.7
Processor: 1.5 GHz or higher recommended
RAM: 2 GB minimum, 8GB or more recommended
Disk Space: 70 – 150 MB (Microsoft® .NET Framework may require up to 4.5 GB)
Video: SVGA or higher (Recommend resolution of 1920 × 1080 or higher)
Mouse: External mouse with scroll wheel (built-in mouse pads are not recommended)
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir