TerraBuilder is a 3D land-based database builder with professional tools for managing and integrating aerial photos, satellite images, and digital elevation models in various dimensions and resolutions. As a result, realistic imagery, geographic information, and accurate terrain database can be published for local TerraExplorer customers or for remote customers (using SkylineGlobe Terrain service).
Features and Features of Skyline TerraBuilder Software:
- Adjust the color and height parameters
- Set geographic coordinates using points
- Crop, resize and change layers easily
- Simultaneous polygon operation on different layers
- Use clip, delete, and polygon fill for easy editing
- Plugin Dynamic Compatibility for easy installation of upgraded plugins from Skyline
- Preview Mode – Allows you to preview and modify problem areas before you start creating MPT files
Windows® 7/8 / Server 2003 / Server 2008.
Dual-Core (4 or 8 cores recommended). TerraBuilder works best
in a multi-core environment and can utilize multiple CPU\’s and
System Memory (RAM)
2 GB of RAM (8 GB or more recommended).
256 MB of video memory (1024 MB or more recommended). Pixel
and vertex shader v3.0. Required only for viewing in 3D.
Administrator privileges required for installation.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir