Sputnik GIS is the name of engineering software specialized in 3D simulations for urban surveyors. In fact, this product is designed for professional engineers to visualize and analyze multidimensional spatial data without restriction. With this software you will be able to obtain the best results and statistical data from aerial areas for mapping and urbanization purposes. You can also scrutinize your areas of interest very carefully with this program.
Sputnik GIS software has a lot of features in the hands of the user. You can edit your target areas from the aerial view and do your own simulations. You can get perfect results by viewing all the details of an area and using this app. The design and presentation tools are well included in this product. This means that you can do good engineering mapping.
The software in front of you has many uses. Application applications include construction management, monitoring and inspection, mining, urban planning, oil and gas, emergency management. The product comes in two free and special editions, with a very advanced version for engineering analysis.
Features and Features of Sputnik GIS Software:
- Analyze and obtain highly detailed results based on aerial maps
- Very detailed modeling is provided for the user
- Ability to zoom in and out of the image at high resolution
- See the highs and lows in different areas with accurate calculations
- Ability to edit areas in the way you want with the ability to delete elements in the frame
- Ability to save and edit edited maps
- Benefit from the Gird system for segmenting maps
- Three-dimensional simulation tools for user convenience in modeling
Sputnik GIS System Requirements
Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit), Linux (Mint, Ubuntu), Mac OS
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 4GB RAM
Disk space: 1 GB of disk space
Video card: Nvidia, AMD, Intel HD 4000 and newer, 1GB VRAM, OpenGL 2.1 support
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir