The Build a Backend REST API with Python & Django – Beginner is the name of a video tutorial on web development and programming in the Django framework directory. The course ahead will teach you step-by-step the basic concepts and skills needed to build and develop a REST web service. In fact, in this tutorial you will learn how to build a REST web service with Django, Django REST, Python, Vagrant, VirtualBox, Atom and ModHeaders frameworks.
All the skills you learn in the Build a Backend REST API course are essential to building a REST web service. In fact, as a developer, you can\\\’t use the API REST in your product to build powerful software. This course is designed and developed for those developers who want to learn how to use a REST web service from scratch. Also click here to watch the advanced course of this collection.
Courses taught in this course:
- Learn how to build a local development server from scratch
- Learn how to build a REST web service that is an important part of a software
- Learn how to implement Django projects with sqlite database
- Learn how to build a membership system and log in to your built-in software
Course specifications Build a Backend REST API with Python & Django
- English language
- Duration: 4 hours 56 minutes
- Number of lessons: 73
- Instructor: Mark Winterbottom, Brooke Rutherford
- File format: mp4
Build a Backend REST API with Python & Django – Beginner Course content
73 lectures 04:56:31
5 lectures 12:35
Setting up your development environment
2 lectures 16:55
Setting up your project
3 lectures 20:59
Creating a development server
4 lectures 11:19
Creating a Django app
5 lectures 14:55
Setup the Database
5 lectures 27:39
Setup Django Admin
3 lectures 08:14
Introduction to API Views
9 lectures 39:18
Introduction to Viewsets
6 lectures 24:17
Create Profiles API
10 lectures 38:01
Create API login
3 lectures 12:53
Create profile feed API
11 lectures 38:41
Deploying our API to a server on AWS
6 lectures 28:58
1 lecture 01:47
Prerequisite Build a Backend REST API course with Python & Django
- A basic level of experience in any programming language.
- Familiarity with simple command line tools like command prompt or terminal.
- Access to a computer running either Windows 10 or Mac OS.
- A passion for learning and a willingness to persevere when things get tough.
Sample Video Build a Backend REST API
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
Version 2019/6 is about 4 GB larger than 2017/7.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir