SDAC or SQL Server Data Access Components is a library of components that can provide local connectivity to SQL Server via Delphi, C ++ Builder and Lazarus for Windows (32 and 64 bits) and Mac. SDK-based applications can connect directly to SQL Server via OLE DB. OLE DB is one of the local SQL Server interfaces. This component is designed to help programmers develop database applications for SQL Server faster and cleaner. SDAC is a high-performance, high-performance solution for connecting to SQL Server, so it can be a good alternative to your default SQL Server solutions, Borland Database Engine (BDE) and dbExpress driver for SQL Server connectivity. .
Features and Features of SDAC Component:
- Full coverage of SQL Server features
- Developed in Delphi, C ++ Builder, and Lazarus for Windows and Mac
- Directly connect your software to SQL Server via TCP / IP SQL Server client interference
- Develop mobile apps for Android and iOS and connect with SQL Server Easily connect to PC software
- Support for SQL Server versions 2014-2012- 2008R2- 2008 – 2005 – 2000 – 7 – 4.0 – 3.5 – 3.1 and SQL Azure
- Support for Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 IDEs, Delphi 10, C ++ Builder 10, Lazarus and FPC
- Create a match between the Delphi data structure and SQL Server
- Create direct access to server data without having to install other layers of data provider
This component is usually released in two versions of the Retail or Source Code installer, both of which are complete and do not require activation.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir