Mathematics for Computer Games Development using Unity is the name of a video tutorial in the development and development of computer games in the game computing sector. As you know in the making of computer games, math is very important in everything from rendering to animation and physics and even artificial intelligence. Understanding the mathematics of game making makes you reach a new level of play. At the end of this course you will become a powerful and of course professional game player by learning math skills.
In the Mathematics for Computer Games Development course you will also learn how to work with geometric structures in 2D and 3D with C # classes. You will also gain a better understanding of the position and movement of objects in computer games with the techniques you learn in this course. Also in this training course specifically used the game unit engine. This introductory training course for gamers can be a launching pad for becoming a computer game developer.
Courses taught in this course:
- Understand how bit operations work to optimize processing and storage in the gaming industry
- Understand the mathematics you want to understand in 2D and 3D space
- Learn how to build and use math libraries in C # from a basic level
- A comprehensive understanding of Bitwise, Bit Packing and Bitboard operations
- Familiarity with object positioning, orientation, vectors, matrices and more
Mathematics for Computer Games Development using Unity
- English language
- Duration: 15 hours and 6 minutes
- Number of courses: 69
- Instructor: Penny de Byl, Penny @ Holistic3D.com
- File format: mp4
Mathematics course for Computer Games Development using Unity
69 lectures 15:06:11
Introduction and Welcome
5 lectures 07:51
12 lectures 02:38:13
7 lectures 02:06:41
15 lectures 03:26:58
13 lectures 03:15:17
14 lectures 03:18:50
3 lectures 13:10
Prerequisites Mathematics for Computer Games Development using Unity
Mathematics for Computer Games Development Requirements:
- Familiarity with the Unity Game Engine
- Confidence in programming with C #
- Mathematics skills to high school level (basic trigonometry and algebra).
Mathematics for Computer Games Development sample film
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir