Superluminal Stardust is a modular 3D particle system for After Effects software. You can use this plugin to create 3D particles and fine particles in your projects. With this plugin you are able to create particles for graphic motion clips.
Features and Features of Superluminal Stardust Plugin:
- Smart Presets : Load a global setting, node, or parameter.
- 3D Models : Particle diffusion along a 3D model.
- Particles : A tool, a three-dimensional space, in a layer with unlimited possibilities. A complete particle system with forces, fields, crystal motions and more.
- Replica : Create beautiful motion graphics with repeating particles in different ways. With the ability to reproduce, you can create beautiful, unique designs.
- Text & Mas k: Particles can be emitted from text, masks and even edges. Routes can then be neutralized and controlled using other features.
- Space Deformers : Spheres , boxes, 3D models, map displacements, etc. are used to push, drag, tighten, color and move particles around.
- Modular : A successful and easy solution with a node-based interface. Start by using Prist or creating personal nodes, adding emitters, particles, and force with three-dimensional space in one layer.
- Splines : From three-dimensional particle propagation splines, these three-dimensional animated splines can create stunning effects by using light effects.
– After Effects CC2015 and later, GPU with OpenGL 3.3 and later is required to render 3D models.
– 1 GB of RAM, 100 MB of hard drive space
Listed in Readme file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir