Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical is responsible for designing electrical circuits using the AutoCAD family features as well as additional electrical design tools. This software with a complete library as well as the ability to perform design tasks automatically is a perfect tool for electrical, electronics and computer engineers.
Features and Features of Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical Software :
– Design of all types of electrical circuits dynamically
– Full list of electrical components for drawing the drawing
– Generate reports automatically
– 3D representation of designed circuits
– Debugging and troubleshooting capabilities
– Ability to add annotations and annotations to the layout
– Ability to output schematic layout in PDF format
– Using folders and sorting them to organize the project and support the ability to drag and drop files into folders
– Automatically numbering wires and components to reduce error
– Support for DWG technology and format
– Synchronization with other AutoCAD family software
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical Program Tips :
– From the 2020 version, like the original AutoCAD application, it comes only in 64-bit editing.
– Autodesk software is often published in two original file formats from the Autodesk site – known as sfx – and also in ISO format. The ISO version is no different from the original version, and the files are just extracted and embedded with the activator. Due to the higher volume of the ISO version and some problems with installation and etc, the sfx version is replaced.
– Usually the activator of the Autodesk software suite is released as a public crack by the XFORCE Group, and so on.
Microsoft Windows 7/8 / 8.1 x86 / x64
32bit: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon ™ Dual Core, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
AMD Athlon ™ 64 with SSE2 technology
AMD Opteron ™ with SSE2 technology
Intel Xeon® with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
Intel Pentium® 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
(4GB (8 GB Recommended
1024 × 768 (1600 × 1050 or higher – Recommended) with True Color
Windows display adapter capable of 1024 × 768 with True Color capabilities. DirectX9 or DirectX11 compliant card recommended but not required
Installation 12.0 GB
Plotter / Printer
Same as AutoCAD Electrical 2013-2014 – system printer and HDI support
Digitizer WINTAB support
Additional requirements for 3D Modeling
Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD Athlon, 3.0 GHz or greater or Intel or AMD Dual Core processor, 2.0 GHz or greater
Note: 64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets, Point Clouds and 3D Modeling
8GB of RAM or more
1280 × 1024 True Color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Direct3D® capable workstation class graphics card
6GB free hard drive not available including installation requirements
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2021 x64
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2020 x64
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2019.1 x86-x64
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir