OpenSeesPL is a graphical user interface for analyzing earth reactions and earth structures that has many applications in earthquake engineering and civil engineering. This software is fully compatible with OpenSees software and shows you the interactions of the Earth\\\\\\\’s masses in 3D. This tool performs finite element calculations ( FE ) using OpenSees software, a product of PEER. OpenSeesPL software contains many analytical options such as overload analysis, Mode Shape analysis, and primary input acceleration analysis, and examines all structures behaviors. OpenSeesPL was recently developed by Microsoft .NET Framework. It has been rewritten and uses the OpenTK library to visualize the FE mesh. The software also has pre-processing and post-processing capabilities and uses new algorithms to make basic changes to the structure of the earth.
Features and Features of OpenSeesPL Software:
- GUI to display analytics
- Analysis of ground reactions and ground structures
- 3D side-by-side interaction of Earth masses
- Compute finite element calculations with OpenSees software
- Multiple analytical options such as overload analysis, Mode Shape, and Input Acceleration Analysis
- Pre-processing and post-processing capabilities
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
2GB of memory
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
For any question Contact us
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir