Eltima\\\’s Virtual Serial Port Driver is a simple software to build virtual serial ports. Serial ports will have two-way communication through NALM modem ports. All information recorded on one side of the connection is visible on the other. The com or serial ports built into this software are exactly the same as the actual serial ports and have no performance difference with them. You can configure all ports like real ports. With Virtual Serial Port Driver you can define infinite com port without worrying about your hardware being crowded. The ports created by this program are executed by its emulator driver and support all standard hardware signal lines (DTR / DSR, RTS / CTS, RING, ERROR, DCD, etc.). And the programs in the face of these ports will feel no difference to the actual instance of these ports.
Features and Features of Virtual Serial Port Driver:
- Create an unlimited number of serial ports
- Real ports are similar to real ports, applications with virtual ports feel no difference to real ports
- Direct control of the ports created in your program with the DLLs provided by this program
- Faster connection of virtual ports to the actual port examples
- No need for real serial ports to work with the program
- Ability to create ports only for the current user that allows you to define ports with the same name but in different user accounts
- Automatically update port list in all users
- Ability to close specific ports or all ports even if used in other applications.
Windows 2000, Windows (32-bit and 64-bit): XP / 2003/2008 / Vista / 7/8/10, Windows Server 2012
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir