DIREDCAD is a state-of-the-art software for the design of power distribution networks that is capable of designing all phases of terrestrial and over-the-air networks at medium and low voltage. With this software you can automatically perform voltage and current profile calculations and check voltage drop , loss, and load balancing. The software also provides you with results and a list of materials in full detail, making it easy to print results.
The DIRED-CAD software comes with an attractive and user-friendly graphical interface and has a large database of structures, conductors, converters, etc. for power distribution network design. It supports all electrical configurations, has configurable voltage levels, enables sharing of MT network structures in the BT network, prepares designs in printable formats, and provides electrical parameters Calculates based on conductive arrangement in BT or structural geometry in MT.
Features and Features of DIREDCAD Software:
- Design of independent layers for low and medium voltages
- Electrical arrangement support for BT (three phase, single phase)
- Has different voltage levels
- Ability to share structures of an MT network in the BT network
- Automatic voltage profile calculations
- Traffic load balancing
- Calculation of electrical parameters based on conductive arrangement in BT or structural geometry in MT
- Extract textual design reports and calculations for Excel
Windows Operating System (XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10).
Pentium IV or higher, 10 MB on Hard Disk, 256 MB RAM.
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir