Mutation Surveyor is a unique DNA analysis software developed by SoftGenetics. The software is capable of accurately analyzing trench sequencing files generated by MegaBACE, Beckman CEQ Electrophoresis Systems, and Applied Biosystems Genetic Analyzers and accurately analyzing their DNA sequences. You can use up to 2000 trench sequencing files in formats such as ab1, .RSD, .ESD. And scf. Analyze in 15 minutes and evaluate their DNA diversity.
Mutation Surveyor software is a powerful, modern tool that has high accuracy, sensitivity, and low false assumption rates in DNA analysis and can detect single-nucleotide, INDEL, and somatic mutations in direct sequencing, PCR sequencing, and DNA sequencing. Analyze mitochondria. It also contains an anti-correlation sequencing score that physically compares sample sequence paths with a reference path.
Features and Features of Mutation Surveyor Software:
- DNA diversity analysis
- Check trench sequencing files
- High accuracy and sensitivity, and low false assumption rates
- Single-nucleotide and INDEL polymorphism analysis
- Analysis of somatic mutation in direct sequencing, PCR sequencing, and mitochondrial DNA sequencing
- Rated anti-correlation sequencing
- Compare sample sequence paths with a reference path
System Requirements Mutation Surveyor
Windows® 32 or 64 bit OS: Vista, 7, 8 or 10
Processor: single core
Disk space: 20GB
Mutation Surveyor images
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir