Deep Learning Prerequisites: Logistic Regression in Python a course from the website Udemy is the topic logistic regression and coding in the Python language to teach you can give. This course relates to the science of deep learning neural networks and is one of the main techniques and widely used in machine learning science, data, and knowledge of Statistics to teach you. In this course, you with the theory of logistic regression can be met and how to solve different issues, to help it learn.
You during the course how to use the science of deep learning in different issues, you see and learn how the modules logistic regression to Python language coding the. Project that during this period, can be built related to how to predicting user activity in a website that will help you get the information such as the type of device used, etc. visit the products website., the time spent on the site, and time of visit to gain. At the end of the period, also another project can be built that can help the faces of people from images recognize.
Cases in which the course is taught:
- Programming logistic regression in Python language
- Familiarity with the application of logistic regression in data science
- Find the errors and update the role for the logistic regression
- The use of logistic regression to neuron biological
- The use of logistic regression to solve issues related to business
- Understand because of the use of the regular storage in machine learning
The characteristics of Deep Learning Prerequisites: Logistic Regression in Python :
- Language : English
- Duration Time : 5h 59m
- Number of courses: 58
- Training level : Intermediate
- Instructor : Lazy Programmer Inc
- File format : mp4
This course Logistic Regression in Python :
58 lectures 05:59:44
4 lectures 18:00
Basics: What is linear classification? What’s the relation to neural networks?
9 lectures 33:44
Solving for the optimal weights
11 lectures 46:13
11 lectures 54:11
Checkpoint and applications: How to make sure you know your stuff
3 lectures 10:21
Project: Facial Expression Recognition
6 lectures 40:59
Appendix / FAQ
14 lectures 02:36:16
Prerequisite course Logistic Regression in Python :
- Derivatives, matrix arithmetic, probability
- You should know some basic Python coding with the Numpy Stack
- Install numpy and matplotlib
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Version 2020/3 compared to 2018/10 number of 2 lessons and about 10 minutes, increase the time.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir