ADAMS stands for Automated Dynamic Analysis of Mechanical Systems and means automated dynamic analysis of mechanical systems. MSC Adams software is one of the most powerful and oldest computer-aided engineering software (CAE) in the field of force and motor analysis of multibody systems. The program provides a wide variety of opportunities for engineers to design, test, evaluate, and optimize mechanical systems before reaching the physical pre-construction stage. Adams is divided into two general sections of the software core and the specialized section; the Adams core consists of three parts: three Adams / View sections for 3D modeling, definition of objects and properties, forces, displacements, etc., Adams / Solver section for solving Numerical dynamical system designed using Euler-Lagrange method and Euler-Lagrange method and Adams / PostProcessor section for graphical and multimedia results.
Features and Features of MSC Adams Software :
– Advanced and sophisticated dynamic analysis of multibody or multibody systems
Dynamic understanding and optimization of complex systems in the shortest time
– Possibility of motor simulation as well as kinematic study of mechanical systems
– Ability to measure the forces applied to different components
– Advanced analysis of flexible components
– Ability to locate components in the system with extreme accuracy
– Ability to predict and determine the life of the piece in the work cycle
– Has many specialized departments such as Adams / Chassis, Adams / Driveline, Adams / Flex, Adams / Car etc with great application in the automotive, rail, aerospace and more industries.
The set of changes made and the new MSC Adams features can be downloaded from here .
Hardware and software requirements See MSC products here .
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder inside the ISO file.
MSC Adams 2020 x64
MSC Adams 2019.2 x64
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
64-bit version: 1.61 GB
32-bit version: 683 MB