Blogging for a Living: Perfect Small Budget Project is the name of a video tutorial series on working in the web space and in the branch of working with blogs. What you will learn in this course includes basic to advanced skills for managing and updating a blog. In this course you will also learn step by step how to blog more seriously than before. In fact, by blogging you can share your products or ideas with the world and through this you can think of making money.
You will not need any prerequisites to watch the Blogging for a Living: Perfect Small Budget Project training course. This means that you are fully preparing a blog from zero to one hundred while watching this course. You will also learn valuable techniques for blogging. What makes users eager to start a blog compared to a website is the low cost of the blog and its hassle. In this way, you can watch this course with the least cost and with ease to build a blog.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Learn how to build different types of blogs on different topics
- Learn how to post on a blog
- Get acquainted (gain, obtain) with present-day techniques that came from Content Production
- Learn efficient ways to attract visitors
- Learn how to make money from your blogs
- Learn how to exchange ideas and have an email list of users
Course details on 2020/10:
- English language
- Duration: 12h 33m
- Number of courses: 138
- Level of training: basic to advanced
- Instructor: Theo McArthur
- File format: mp4
Course topics on 2020/10
- No knowledge of blogging or online business is required
- A text editor such as Notepad is required
Images Blogging for a Living: Perfect Small Budget Project
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Blog for a Living: Complete Blogging Training [2019 Update]
The 2019/8 version has increased by 2 lessons compared to the 2019/6. The previous version was 2019/3.
The 2019/12 version has increased by about 300 MB compared to the 2019/8 version.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir