Another Autodesk-based product developed by Autocad software is the Autodesk AutoCAD MEP program that provides the specialized facilities needed to design building installations. MEP stands for the three words M echanical meaning Mechanical, E lectrical means Electrical and P lumbing meaning Plumbing, so it is possible to design a variety of equipment and materials in the building, both electric and mechanical, as well as pipe path design in this software.
Features and Features of Autodesk AutoCAD MEP Software :
– Familiar AutoCAD software interface with specialized tools needed
– Detailed design and drawing of all types of construction equipment such as power grid, ventilation, lift, fire extinguishers, pipe path, etc.
– Ability to calculate the size of spaces automatically
– Support for IFC data (stands for Industry Foundation Classes and stands for Industry Core Classes)
– Full integration of other AutoCAD suites such as AutoCAD Architecture, Autocad Mechanical and Autocad Electrical, etc.
– Using DWG technology and format for easy layout exchange with high-end software
Autodesk AutoCAD MEP Program Tips :
– From the 2020 version, like the original AutoCAD application, it comes only in 64-bit editing.
– Autodesk software is often released in two original file formats from the Autodesk site – known as sfx – and also in ISO format. The ISO version is no different from the original version, and the files are just extracted and embedded with the activator. Due to the higher volume of the ISO version and some problems with installation and etc, the sfx version is replaced.
– Usually the activator of the Autodesk software suite is released as a public crack by the XFORCE Group, and so on.
Microsoft Windows 7/8 / 8.1 x86 / x64
32bit: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon ™ Dual Core, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
AMD Athlon ™ 64 with SSE2 technology
AMD Opteron ™ with SSE2 technology
Intel Xeon® with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
Intel Pentium® 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
(32bit: 2 GB (4 GB Recommended)
(64bit: 2 GB (8 GB Recommended
1024 × 768 (1600 × 1050 or higher – Recommended) with True Color
Windows display adapter capable of 1024 × 768 with True Color capabilities. DirectX9 or DirectX11 compliant card recommended but not required
Installation 10.0 GB
Digitizer WINTAB support
Additional requirements for 3D Modeling
Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD Athlon, 3.0 GHz or greater or Intel or AMD Dual Core processor, 2.0 GHz or greater
32bit: 4 GB RAM
64bit: 8 GB RAM or more
1280 × 1024
True color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Direct3D® capable workstation class graphics card
6GB free hard drive not available including installation requirements
Note: 64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets, Point Clouds and 3D Modeling – refer to the AutoCAD 64-bit System Requirements for more information
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2022 x64
Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2021 x64
Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2020 x64
Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2019 x86
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir