Learn How To Code: Google’s Go golang Programming Language is a tutorial from Udemy that teaches you fully the Go programming language. Go is an open source programming language developed by Google and allows for simple, sustainable, and effective applications. Designed by some C language makers and the Unix operating system, it has grown dramatically in recent years in building a variety of applications. Unlike other programming languages, Go has simple commands, fast compilation, and stable execution, making coding easier for developers.
The lecturer is the first person to teach Go programming language at university level and to share your experiences during this course. At the beginning of this course you will be introduced to the development environment and variables of the Go language, then learn the flow control and data grouping. You will then learn about data structures such as arrays, structured data, and maps, and learn how to work with interfaces. The tutor will also introduce you to synchronous topics and channels in the Go language, and teach you how to manage errors and other commands with the help of multiple practice files.
Courses taught in this course:
- Learn about the history and characteristics of the Go language
- An overview of the features and capabilities that the Go language provides
- Choosing a Development Environment
- Flow control and data grouping
- Understand data structures such as arrays, structured data, and maps
- Working with interfaces
- Teaching synchronous topics and channels
- Error management training
Course Specifications Learn How To Code: Google’s Go golang Programming Language:
- English language
- Duration: 45h 22m
- Number of courses: 368 lessons
- Instructor: Todd McLeod
- File format: mp4
- No prerequisite knowledge is required to take this course. This course starts at the very beginning and will teach you everything you need to know to be an outstanding programmer.
Images Learn How To Code: Google’s Go golang Programming Language
Sample Video Learn How To Code: Google’s Go golang Programming Language
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
Version 2019/8 increased 6 lessons to about half an hour and 500 MB compared to 2019/1.
Version 2021/9 has increased the number of lessons for about 4 minutes compared to version 2019/8.
Version 2021/11 has decreased by 5 lessons for about 20 minutes compared to version 2021/9.
Version 2021/12 has decreased by 2 lessons and duration of 1 hour and 9 minutes compared to version 2021/11.
Version 2022/4 has increased by 1 lesson and duration of 13 minutes compared to 2021/12.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir