IVCAD is an advanced modeling and measurement software developed by Maury Microwave and AMCAD Engineering. The software is capable of measuring and managing pulse IV cycles and scattering parameters up to harmonic tensile load and compact transistor models. IVCAD supports multiple tensile loading techniques, including traditional load pulling by external tools, VNA-based load pulling, active load pulling, and hybrid load pulling.
IVCAD software can perform DC-IV and pulsed-IV measurements and combine device modeling tools. Modern visualization capabilities allow users to better visualize, plot, and plot measured data and be able to visualize their designs in a visual space.
Features and Features of IVCAD Software:
- Professional modeling and measurement
- Pulse IV and DC-IV measurements
- Measurement of dispersion parameters
- Harmonic tensile load measurement and compact transistor models
- Use of multiple tensile load techniques
- Traditional tensile load measurement by external tools
- VNA-based tensile load measurement
- Active tensile load measurement
- Hybrid tensile load measurement
- Professional visualization of measured data
- View, plan, and plot diagrams
OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir